Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday again

It is Sunday again, afternoon this time. It's not as sunny as I thought it was. I'm making lasagna, and I think I have a wee cold. Have been watching The West Wing, which is great of course. First season. Next is Gilmore Girls, but honestly, I need a break from the non-stop DVDs. It's not healthy to watch so many in a week! At the same time, I could have stood one more West Wing episode, and was really expecting at least one or two more, since the exciting cliff-hanger ending came on the 3rd disc, not the 4th. But I ignored the fact that it really was an exciting cliff-hanger ending, and that 22 episodes fit well on 3 discs but not so well on 4, and that I had actually watched 22 episodes. The 4th disc is extra stuff - very disappointing. So i put the 2nd season on hold at the library, and promptly suspended it so that it doesn't come in the next week, because although I would like to find out what happened right away, many more things will occur in that first episode of the 2nd season, and I will not stop with only the first episode, and I have other things to do. Like go visit my sister! :-) Saturday, whether she wants me or not. Yay, it will be fun! Must dig out my bathing suit. I hope it still works - it's been a long time since I've worn it. Too darn cold here.

2 comments:

katiebird said...

Oh, I'm sure she wants you.

becky said...

Have a nice trip! Wow, yeah, I remember that season finale from season 1 and, man-alive. I would have been SO PISSED OFF if I were you and I got to the next dvd and it's just a buncha stupid extras. Oh, man, that sounds PAINFUL! It was painful enuff for me, knowin' from the getgo that it was the last episode for a while and that I'd likely be hanging off a cliff. Man-alive, man-alive.