Monday, July 30, 2007

checking in

I had things to say, interesting articles to point you to, clever quips, long and thought-provoking essays ... but that was last week and now I forget what they are. And I was just kidding about the clever quips and thought-provoking essays. But I know I read something that I thought would be neat to blog about. Was it the cat who ... did ... um ... whatever the cat did that was cool? Saved somebody? Maybe it was a dog. The chihuahua that saved his owners' grandson from being bitten by a rattlesnake by rushing in and taking the bites himself? That might be it. That was some dog. He survived, too. You can read about it here. Or here, where you can also find a link to a story about a dog breaking Paula Abdul's nose. You can also read about a rent-a-pet service. Cool.

1 comment:

becky said...

Cool, neato about the chihuahua. I likes them little dogs, at least when they're raised to be well-behaved little dogs.