Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bob comes tomorrow

With any luck at all, or perhaps with a great deal of luck, Bob will come tomorrow and fix my computer. He is coming from Olympia, only about 2 hours away, and says that he comes up to Bainbridge quite a lot, because the Seattle tech guy (whose name I don't know, but whom I will call Stan) doesn't like to come to Bainbridge. He doesn't like to get on the ferry and be forced to take a half-hour or so off and stare at the water, maybe eat a burger or have some treats. He likes to stay in Seattle and play games. Or something. I don't know. If he's the Dell tech who went to my coworker's house, looked at the computer that he was there to fix (with the same part as mine, mind you), and just sighed heavily, then I am glad that Bob is coming and not Stan. But I am ticked off that it is taking a week and a half to fix my computer, when I bought the 24-hour service package! grr.

Okay, must end, because I'm not on my home computer and this is just wrong.

1 comment:

becky said...

Good ole Bob! Hope he gets the jobe done. Yesiree, the 24-hour service package. See, I think I know about those things. It's 24-hours per year. So, they can GUARANTEE that within a particular YEAR, they can spend 24 hours o' that time repairin' your computer (which comes out to, what? Like, 2 hours a month?) Yeah, man.