Friday, April 13, 2007

The Guilt

Tonight (right now) I am supposed to be singing in Carmina Burana with my choir and the Pacific Northwest Ballet, wonders that they all are. But instead I am home typing on my computer, because my back muscles have chosen this week to go all haywire, and so I can't stand for the 65 or 90 or whatever it is minutes the show lasts. And sitting down during the show is not an option. So I am here, and they are there. I sent Fred an email about it this morning, and tried calling his office, but got no answer and no response to the email. I hope he got it. I also sent it to Lisa, and she wrote back with sympathy and understanding, so that's nice. Tomorrow I hope to go. Tonight I'm going to make cookies. Assuming I can get down to the oven. Maybe it's not such a good idea.

No comments: